Happy Valentines Day!!!
We got a wonderful Valentines Day gift -- 80 degrees and tons of blue sky. I took this photo at 9am on our way to church and it was already 70 out. I couldn't believe it. It was so hot that we ended up spending the afternoon at the pool...swimming! Crazy I know, but I am so happy about it. We have had a lot of rain the past few weeks and I really needed some tank top and flip flop kinda weather.
I hope that the sunshine spreads to the rest of you that are buried under the snow!
HUGS
9 comments:
Okay, I'm moving to wherever you are.... :)
Sunshine how wonderful, glad you had a good day xxx
It was so beautiful Saturday and Sunday. My husband worked in the yard both days. Cute pictures.
We are so lucky to have great California weather huh? Glad you were able to enjoy your day.
cute pictures! Sounds like you had a great day!
I am way jealous that you were able to swim on v-day!!
It was (& still is) freezing here in mn!!
That is awesome you had a fabulous day! (Wish we had the same weather, but we will soon!) Your pics are great, your kids are super cute...Happy Valentine's day!
Jealous!!!
So glad you got sunshine! We got some today!! I was quite excited! It was still only 27 out but the sun made it seem so much warmer.
Post a Comment