Today is my 14th wedding anniversary.
I suppose that in today's society that's an accomplishment based on the 50% divorce rate. But given that there is an 80% divorce rate from couples that lose a child, it is amazing!
We have known each other since we were 12 and started dating at 19. 2 houses, 2 dogs, the birth of 5 children and the burial of 1 child. Lots of happiness. A year of sadness. Looking forward to the next 50!
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Trisha. I hope that you and your husband are able to enjoy some quality time together. I am so sorry that you have had to go through this year of sadness. Lots of Love to you today!
C
Happy (belated) Anniversary! Here's to living life, the good, the bad, and the ugly, with your absolute best friend in the world!
Post a Comment