Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When life gives you lemons...

MAKE LEMONADE!!!





My kids actually planned this lemonade stand/bake sale yesterday before I knew that today was going to be a lemon. I thought that the timing was perfect!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun.

Don, Aimee, Kaitlyn and Kysen said...

I have never posted on your blog, but I just get inspired everytime I read it! You ARE amazing and how you handle your tough situation is beyond me. I about cried when I read your title today...I am doing a bible study by Women of Faith called Cultivating Contentment and the lesson today was about the idea of making something sweet out of a sour lemon. If you have not read this study I recommend it...it really is directed at women and it makes you feel at ease about how we deal with people! Praying for you daily!

Angie said...

Oh bless their sweet hearts - how adorable! Such perfect timing with the lemonade stand, although I am so sorry you have to make the lemonade. I will continue to pray for you, I am so sorry. Many of us are praying for that baby! Thanks for your comment, as always - if you need anything else let me know!

Thinking, praying, and sending you a hug :)

Angie

Veronica said...

What a cute pic! If I lived closer to you, I would have taken my girls on down there and gotten us some lemonade! :)

Holly said...

That is such a cute lemonade stand! I so would've bought some! I love lemonade! Sorry that the day was a lemon though.

Rachel said...

I came across your blog recently and have been very touched by your story. Your drowning post was so vivid. I can't even come close to imagining how difficult it must be to lose a child, especially so suddenly and unexpectedly. I am praying for you and your family daily that you will continue to heal and find peace in your "new normal". I also pray that you will soon get a "Yes!!!"

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Such a cute picture...love it. I just wanted to respond to your comment. I, too, wish that I would have found this blog world sooner...but I'm so glad we're both here, now.

Love to you...

~Sandy said...

Such a cute picture!!!! I remember my lemonade stand when I was a kid.