I won this beautiful necklace on her blog this month. It arrived on Christmas Eve and I put it on immediately. I've been wearing a very special necklace (with all 5 kids names on it) since Nate died.
I couldn't bear to take that off so I just added the circle with my kids names to it. Then...my sweet hubby got me a white gold chain for Christmas. I never bought a proper chain for mine. He was very thoughtful and bought a special one for me. So, I added both charms to that chain. It's a little busy but I love it. It also has a WISHING STAR on it so I'm hoping that it helps make one of my wishes come true.
Thanks again Holly for being so generous!

6 comments:
What a beautiful necklace! I love how you thought to combine the two. I love having "emma's necklace" I wear it often and it is so dear to me. Something so small that means so incredibly much!
What a special necklace for a special Mommy. How sweet that your Hubby got you a new chain for it too!
How wonderful Trisha! What a wonderful community we have here. Hugs
Beautiful--i love it!
I'm glad you like it so much, Trisha!! It may be busy but I bet it's beautiful! And I managed to pop in since you mentioned putting this up. ;) I'm gonna check out your other posts I missed out on while I'm here.
So beautiful. I love that sweet Holly-girl. She just blesses my heart! Hope you had a Merry Christmas...and praying God's richest blessings for you in the coming year!
Much Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment