For any of you that don't know, today is pregnancy and infant loss memory day. Many of us mommies from all over the nation will be honoring our sweet babies by candlelight tonight.
I'm sad that I'm part of this club. I'm sad that there are so many members. No one should have to live with this heartache. But this is my life and I can't change it. I just have to find a way to get through it. I will.
Looking forward to a new day tomorrow with a new promise.
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
10 comments:
I will remember Nathan tonight as I light Calvin's candle in rememberance Trisha. Much hope for a day filled with promise. Hugs
We'll light a candle for Nathan tonight.
Hope today wasn't as gray as yesterday...
Remembering all our babies. Imagine the view they must have from heaven tonight - I'll bet it looks like an actual wave of light, us waving to our little angels....
Me too. Another reason to be sad.
((hugs))
My candles are currently lit to honor our babies. Remembering them and their marks on our lives.
I will be lighting my candle. I am so sorry for your grief. I pray for your comfort.
I am thinking about you tonight along with our losses. Keep looking up! He gives us those new promises!
I lit a canndle in memory of all the babies. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
Trisha,
It wasn't a club I had any intention of joining either. I wish yesterday had been "just another day" instead of what it meant to me. I lit a candle for Nate and took a pic. I would like to share it with you. I plan on also posting them on my blog later today.
Lots of love and prayers for you girl....
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment