Saturday, October 31, 2009

finding JOY - Day 6



Finding joy in my least favorite day of the year.  We're taking control to ensure a good day.  Therefore, we decided to skip trick or treating this year.  Too many scary and evil things out at dark.  Instead, we are letting our kids pick out their favorite bag of candy at the store and heading to Disneyland.  Looking forward to a fun family day at the "Happiest Place On Earth". 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun!

Holly said...

I think that's a fabulous idea. :) Enjoy!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds like a perfect day. Hope your having a wonderful time.

Sara x said...

Sounds a great idea xx

Angie said...

What a great idea! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Love the kids' costumes!!

Celia said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I was lucky enough to have gotten sick and therefore didn't have to endure the whole mess. I hope you had a great time. Disney World is one of my favorite places to go....makes me feel like a kid again every time!

Jodi Lansink said...

Great idea---you are lucky to have Disneyland so close----that is awesome!!! Your kids look so cute in their costumes!!